KLM’s 2017 summer season off to a flying start
This summer, KLM is expanding its network by no fewer than 16 new destinations – Minneapolis, Freetown, Monrovia, Cartagena, Teheran, Windhoek, Gdansk, Graz, Split, Malaga, Porto, Cagliari, Catania, Milan Malpensa, and Dublin.
To help familiarise our passengers with the new destinations, we asked our staff what they liked so much about them. Let’s start with Minneapolis. Watch this space for more video clips about our new destinations.
Starting this summer season:
- By popular demand, KLM is increasing the number of flights to London City Airport from 12 to a maximum of 28 each week this summer.
- Malaga is KLM’s sixth non-stop destination in Spain. The other five are Bilbao, Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia, and Alicante.
- Cagliari and Catania are the ninth and tenth non-stop destinations in Italy. The other eight are Rome, Florence, Milan Linate, Milan Malpensa, Turin, Venice, Genoa, and Bologna.
- All Boeing aircraft operating on long-haul routes will be furnished with full-flat seats. The World Business Class cabins in all Airbus A330 aircraft are also scheduled for refit. Travellers can expect to see the new World Business Class completed in the course of 2018.
- And, every three months until October 2018, our World Business Class passengers can enjoy new dishes created by leading Dutch chef Jonnie Boer.
- World Business Class passengers can now choose from three different breakfasts – savoury, sweet, or delicious yogurt with granola.