AIRFRANCE KLM Third Quarter financial results 2013
QUARTER JULY-SEPTEMBER 2013
- Operating result of 634 million euros (491 million euros at 30th September 2012)
- Revenues of 7.2 billion euros (+0.4% and +3.8% at constant exchange rates)
- Further reduction in unit costs
NINE MONTHS TO 30th SEPTEMBER 2013
- Revenues up 1.0% to 19.51 billion euros
- 382 million euro improvement in operating result to 183 million euros
- Operating cash-flow of 1.29 billion euros (0.71billion euros at 30th September 2012)and free cash flow of 500 million euros
OUTLOOK FOR FULL YEAR 2013
- Target of improvement in Second Half operating result in line with that of the First Half maintained
- Reduction in net debt relative to 31st December 2012
The Board of Directors of Air France-KLM, chaired by Alexandre de Juniac, met on 30th October 2013 to examine the accounts for Third Quarter 2013.
- The results presentation is available on www.airfranceklm-finance.com on 31st October 2013 from 7.15h CET
- For the complete review, please find on the righthand side on this page the PDF document.
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines was founded in 1919, making it the world’s oldest airline still operating under its original name. In 2004, Air France and KLM merged to form AIR FRANCE KLM. The merger produced the strongest European airline group based on two powerful brands and hubs – Amsterdam Airport Schiphol and Paris Charles de Gaulle. Retaining its own identity, the group focuses on three core businesses: passenger transport, cargo and aircraft maintenance.
In the Netherlands, KLM comprises the core of the KLM Group, which further includes KLM Cityhopper, transavia.com and Martinair. KLM serves all its destinations using a modern fleet and employs over 33,000 people around the world. KLM is a leader in the airline industry, offering reliable operations and customer-oriented products resulting from its policy of enthusiasm and sustainable innovation.
KLM is a member of the global SkyTeam airline alliance, offering customers an extensive worldwide network. The KLM network connects the Netherlands to every important economic region in the world and, as such, serves as a powerful driver for the economy.
SkyTeam is a global airline alliance providing customers from member airlines access to an extensive worldwide network offering more destinations, more frequencies and more connectivity. Passengers can earn and redeem Frequent Flyer Miles throughout the SkyTeam network. SkyTeam member airlines offer customers access to over 490 lounges worldwide.