AIRFRANCE KLM April Traffic Results 2015.
- Passenger network: strict capacity discipline
- Ongoing accelerated development of Transavia in France
- Restructuring of cargo: full-freighter capacity down 30%
- 6.5 million passengers, down 2.0%
- Increased pressure on unit revenue in the month of April including Easter calendar effect. Unit revenue per available seat kilometer (RASK) ex-currency down compared to April 2014, reflecting the expected capacity/demand balances in the different regions, in line with the expected outlook for the year: almost all of the expected savings on the fuel bill could be offset by unit revenue pressure and negative currency impacts
- 0.8 million passengers, +7.6%
- Ongoing accelerated development of Transavia in France, capacity up 24%
Total group passenger activity
- 7.3 million passengers, down 1.0%
- Unit revenue per available ton kilometer (RATK) ex-currency down compared to April 2014
- On April 10th, following a very high level of interest, Air France-KLM has increased the size of the perpetual subordinated bond issue realized on 26 March, raising an additional 200 million euros at a yield of 5.5%.
- On April 29th, Air France-KLM and Air France signed a 1.1 billion euro revolving credit facility with 13 international banks, finalizing the early refinancing of the credit facility which was due to mature in April 2016.
- 21 May 2015: Annual General Meeting of shareholders
- 8 June 2015: May 2015 traffic8 July 2015: June 2015 traffic